Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013

I packed Joe's cooler and the band headed off to Sunset Pier. I planned on going to Walgreens for a few last minute school supplies but never went. I washed the sheets on my bed. I always think of a line from the movie "The Help" when she says "change the d... sheets day. " I changed Ben's sheets too and made his bed with his super cool tractor quilt that Grandma Fran made.


I paid bills and did about three hours of bookkeeping. Then it was time to go to Salty's in Marathon. It was hot but I'm glad to be in the heat. It's summer! 


A few home school moms came and we hung out in the back. We sat at a table in the back and then had to move because it was reserved. So we moved. Then the people who reserved it divided they wanted to sit somewhere else, so we moved back. A few minutes later the waiter told us that they changed their minds again and did want the table. This time we moved far, far away. I couldn't help notice that later in the night they moved again. Silly people. :0)


Afterwards, when we got home the boys had a half hour turn on the video games and then it was lights out.



No comments:

Post a Comment