Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27, 2013

Joe and I left at 8:30 AM for his EEG appointment in Key West. We got there 10 minutes early to find out we needed to pre-register. There were many people in the waiting room and I was intimidated by the girl waiting on people. We were taken ahead of people because the EEG people called looking for us. The woman was super nice to us, but when she asked for the script from the doctor I realized I had forgotten it. She was still very friendly to us. She called the doctor to have them fax it but no one answered the phone. She did get him pre-registered though, and we paid for it, and rescheduled for Thursday.

We drove home and were there for an hour. We went to gym class in Marathon, came home again, then Alice picked me up for Tai Chi. When that was over, Alice was very kind and took me to pick up our produce. Once home, I raced upstairs to get dressed for Rob's wedding. Angelica had the younger boys dressed and we rode with her. The band had left earlier for a benefit they were playing on Stock Island.

The wedding was at Rob's house, about 3 feet from the ocean. Tom met us there. Charlie was the best man, Jake the ring bearer, and Callie and another little girl flower girls, and one of Anastasia's friends was there too. It was pretty, and simple, and fun. Rob and Anastasia fed us a yummy Italian supper and we had ice cream and coffee for dessert, all sitting out by the ocean. We were treated to a rainbow and a pink sky.

When we got home at 10:30 PM,  I picked up and did the dishes that Garrett was supposed to do. I got the younger boys to bed and read a few pages in Kurt's science book, and then called it a day.




1 comment: