Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 11, 2014

Friday

I went walking and we did our schoolwork. Charlie is starting to do some work on his own. Yay!

The band left for a gig at Sunset Pier, and
Garrett, Tommy, Charlie, and I stayed home. I did laundry and cleaned my bathroom. I took apart the back cushion of my chaise lounge and used the pieces to cut out fabric for a new cover. Then I sewed it together. The kids had two friends over and sometime after 5 o'clock they went to movie night at the church. I made supper and carrot cake cupcakes, with applesauce instead of oil. They turned out great.

The bottom cushion of the chaise looked more involved and I decided to save it for when my mom comes to visit at Easter. I spent the rest of the night cleaning, picking up, and doing laundry. It made me crabby. We have company coming tomorrow and things aren't up to snuff. I also packed for Tommy, Charlie, and I , for our trip tomorrow. We planned to leave at 8 AM for a gig tomorrow at Fort Myers Beach. I got to bed late.



No comments:

Post a Comment