Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

Wednesday

I was so tired this morning and slept in. I was able to get some quiet time since everyone else slept in too. Laundry, breakfast, and school took up most of the day. Ed spent the day programming lights for the Easter concert at church. 

Kurt had a photo or video gig one day this week. Apparently someone interrupted the "shoot" with a gun. I think someone was mad at one of the people in the shoot. I don't think too much came of it because I didn't hear a lot about it. The police came. Weird.

Doug had a gig at Mangrove Mama's. Nina had a gig at Sunset Pier. Ben, Kurt, Emma, and Jewel went with her. The rest of us went to church. I took both the dresses I made for Callie and her new shoes, to give to TJ. She wore one of them at church. The other is for Easter. 

When I got home from church I folded laundry, and put it away, with a little help from Joe. Ugh! It took longer than I wanted. I hoped to get to bed earlier. Tommy put dishes away but I had to wash because Garrett and the rest of the big kids were at church setting up for youth group tomorrow. They will probably have a game of laser tag before they come home.Tom and Joe watched hockey and I wrote my blog (two days' worth) and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment