Friday, April 18, 2014

April 17, 2014

Thursday

TJ dropped the kids off at 8:30 am so they could go to Ang's dr appt. I was ready for them. Fed them breakfast. Then Kurt watched them so I could go for my walk. 

We did school and I made coconut milk yogurt. I haven't made it in a long time. Too busy. Tommy had a guitar lesson. The big kids were at church all day setting up for youth group. It takes so much time because they transform the gym into laser tag craziness. They also practice music for it.

Rob came up with Anastasia and Vika. They all went to the park with Tom, Jake, Callie, Tommy, and Charlie. Doug and TJ went to play at Blue Heaven. I went to pick up Bobby and took him to inquire about a job. Dropped him off and stopped at CVS. I ordered pizzas and picked them up on my way home. 

My mom and dad just arrived from Punta Gorda when I got home with the pizzas. Then the crew came back from the park. I was lucky to have leftover salad from the night before. We ate and visited with my parents. Then took them to our friends' house where they would be staying. After midnight I changed Tommy and Charlie's beds and picked up too many blankets and sheets off their bedroom floor. I folded some laundry. 

We had lots of guests last night. Doug, Emma, Jewel, Jonathon, Cody, Naomi, and Bree. 

Tommy put dishes away and Garrett was supposed to wash but didn't. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment