Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13, 2014

Sunday

I woke up before my alarm again. Too early, but had to get myself ready before I started waking everyone up. We were presented with a wonderful breakfast. Very thankful!

Went to the church. Sound check. Great service. Our new friend, Mark, played the organ. It was so cool! There was an adult choir and a children's choir. It was exciting for me to see and hear, and to watchtower crew watch. We don't see this ever. Also, the windows in the church were so pretty. 

After church we had lunch. Hung out in the choir room. Charlie participated in an Easter egg hunt. They had to move it into the sanctuary because it was pouring. 

The kids set up and practiced. I did some embroidery and played piano. I wish I had my music with me. I would have played for hours!

I noticed on Facebook that our friend, Keith, and his wife, Happy, were in Fort Lauderdale, so I sent them a message telling them where we were and they came to the concert. Also, our friend John, who lives in Vero Beach came. Another old friend of Tom's came with his family. He was vacationing in FL.

There was a reception with cookies :0) then we packed up and were treated to dinner. A family with 6 kids took us out, 18 of us all together. 

Thank you everyone! Nervous Nellies, The Pink Church, Mark, Ken, Steve, Maryanne, Hines, and Gabby. And everyone who came, and everyone who helped make the weekend possible. 

We should be home by 11:30 pm.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention that our friend, Doug Yeomans, joined us yesterday, too. 












No comments:

Post a Comment