Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014

Friday

I'm so indecisive the last few days. I've had a hard time planning my days, what to do. I pretty much took the week off school. We did a little math and history, but I needed a break.

So I haven't set my alarm all week. I've had a scratchy throat and cough. I took the morning slowly, had quiet time, and went in the hot tub. Ed made waffles for breakfast so I ate one. I had Garrett start his CAT test and did math with Tommy. I did school with Charlie. Toy and Charlie practiced their instruments and I went to Kim's to weave again. Charlie went with me. We could only stay an hour. Then stopped at Winn Dixie for hummus, cucumbers, and tomatoes. 

While we were gone, Tommy went to church for some A/V training. When I got home I made hummus and veggie wraps for us to eat before we left for the gig.

Schooner Wharf was fun. We celebrated the Conch Republic Independence Day. If you're interested, check this out 

http://www.conchrepublic.com/the_beginning.htm

We got 2 very generous tips from a man who wanted to play the drums on two songs with us. 

Tom was sleepy driving home, TJ was hard to wake up in the van when we got home, and after I had been in the house a few minutes I realized Charlie never came upstairs and was still in the van sleeping. Joe went down and got him. 

Tomorrow is clean the bathroom and bookkeeping day. Yay. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment