Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 23, 2014

Wednesday

I had planned to take the day off and hang with a friend, but it didn't work out. I kind of took the day off. I slept in a little. I weeded the side yard with Tommy. A stone yard, stones and weeds. Hmmm.

I folded 1 basket of laundry, then went down to the hot tub. I stayed in a long time, listening to a book on my phone. After that, I spent about 20 minutes on the hammock on the porch. That was relaxing. I corrected Tommy's math test. He got 8 right out of twenty questions. Ugh!!!!

Tom worked on a roof all day with Roberto.

The big kids had meetings at church. Charlie and I went over to church for supper. Bible study. Then we went to CVS and bought two new hairbrushes. 

Before bed I read "Farmer Boy" to Tommy and Charlie. We had a family meeting, called by Ben, and it was horrible. Went to bed but couldn't sleep till after 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment