Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 15, 2014

Got up early and went for my walk. I had to go to Winn Dixie because we were out of berries and bananas for oatmeal. I filled my cart with produce and at the checkout something amazing happened. A rep from Earthbound Organic Farms spotted me emptyingy my cart on to the belt and interrupted me. He said he noticed that I bought some of their produce and they wanted to thank me for eating healthy by paying for my groceries! It was amazing! Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. It was $216 and made my day.

Came home, put the food away, and ate breakfast. Then packed up for  field day at gym class in Marathon. Jake and Callie went with us. The kids had a blast. Lots of games and a big slip and slide. Then they turned on the sprinklers at the park. It ran later than usual. Luckily, my Tai Chi class was cancelled. I wouldn't have made it in time. It also gave me extra time to make supper. 

I cut up two watermelons and made a giant salad. I made spaghetti while most of the kids went to the park to play hockey. TJ, Ang, and Doug Yeomans went to Springer's for a gig. When everyone came back from the park Rob took Callie over to Springer's. Tom, Jake, Ariel, and I walked over too.

Got home just before 11. TJ and Ang picked up the kids. Tommy and Garrett did dishes and I went to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment