Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 5, 2014

Saturday

I went for my walk this morning about 10 AM. When I got back I put on my gardening gloves and started pulling weeds on the side of the house. I filled a whole garbage can. I still am not used to yards of stones and weeds. Not sure what to do with it, but I know I don't like the way it looks.

When I came in it was 1:00! I hadn't even  eaten breakfast yet! I made oatmeal; then went to CVS. I bought some file folders but when I got home they wouldn't fit in my file box. Grrrr!!!! I used one anyways, so I could get some work done. I separated all the receipts into months. I used to do it by category. But now I'm using Quicken and trying to do it business-like and not personal. But now I'm wondering if I should put the credit card receipts with the statement, since the dates don't stick to a month. I wish someone would tell me how to actually do it.

I went to Kim's to weave for two hours and got a lot done. Stopped at CVS on my way home to return the file things. I bought two beach chairs so now I'm all ready for the beach. I could use some beach towels but they are junky and too expensive. I wanted to stop at Winn Dixie for just a few things but forgot to bring money and didn't want to use the credit card, so I didn't stop.

The band left for The Hurricane and I left about a half hour later. Some of my homeschooling mom friends came to the gig. Yay!! It was good to hang out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment