Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2014

Tuesday

I made myself go walking. It was a little after 10 am, so I got a little sunburned. I showered, ate, and we hurried off to gym class. Our fridge was pretty empty, no berries, so I dropped the boys off and went to Publix and got groceries. Went back to the park and picked up the boys. 

When we got home I sat on the back porch swing for an hour. Then I headed to Tai Chi. I wanted to stay home, but I'm glad I went. Tommy had some more AV training at church. Tonight was his first night working there.

I came home and sat out on the porch, this time in the hammock chair. The big kids sat around all day. They were playing video games when I got back from my class. That annoyed me. The living room was a mess. Dirty kitchen. That's why I sat on the porch. I gave Garrett the job of picking up the living room. I think Garrett got stuck with dishes too.

The boys went to the park to play hockey. I made the salad and ordered pizza and wings. They came back and we ate and watched...you guessed it! Hockey!  A few of us helped to clean up the kitchen and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment