Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 14, 2014

Saturday

We arrived at the Wind Gap Bluegrass Festival about noon. My parents were there waiting for us. We stopped at a grocery store on our way. It's so hard trying to feed everyone a day at a time out of a cooler. They are turning up their noses at oatmeal, kind of like the manna.

It rained yesterday at the festival, but not today. It was pretty comfortable. Later in the day I changed into jeans and sneakers. I spent most of my time in the concert area, sitting with my mom and dad, listening to music. I knitted all day too.

Our set was late, we started close to midnight. It was freezing cold. My mom brought extra jackets so I wore one. I also wrapped my legs in a blanket as I watched from the front row. 

The kids did a great job of transitioning from the the bluegrass into the rock. I took and sent video to TJ the whole show. We packed up and left at 2:30 AM. Tom wanted to drive all night to my parents house. I hate doing that. 

I'm including a pic of Ang working a the Gtass Valley Father's Day Festical in CA.



No comments:

Post a Comment