Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 15, 2014

Sunday

We drove all night, from 2:30 AM to 9:30 AM to my folk's house. Sunrise was around 5:30 so it wasn't dark for very long. I don't like driving all night. We stopped at a Tim Horton's in Arcade, NY and a man came up to Tom saying, "Do you play hockey?" It was a father from the Latimer hockey program that the kids skated in when we lived up here. 

We made it to my mom's. Everyone slept all day. I don't ever nap. I wasn't tired. I sat in the sunny front yard on a beach chair to get warm, and I got sunburned. I moved the chair into the shade, covered up with a sheet, and fell asleep for 2 hours. 

My mom and I went grocery shopping at Walmart. I turned Mom's dining room table into my pantry. Tom used to love Walmart pizzas so I bought 3 for supper. I already had a salad made. At 9 PM I woke people up so they could maybe go back to sleep at midnight. The big kids all went out and ended up seeing a movie. The rest of us ate pizza here.

1 comment:

  1. HI! Caught you guys at Moonshiner's!! Fabulous show!

    ReplyDelete