Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 21, 2014

Saturday

Tom, Garrett, and I went to Tops. I had to pick up the Cake and a few last minute things for Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary party today. When we got home Angelica helped me make a salad. The boys helped my dad put up some tents and set up tables. Grandma Helen brought the roast beef, kimmelweck rolls, au jus, and cheesy potatoes. I picked flowers for the tables. 

My cousins came over, Foltyniak's, and a few friends. The food was delicious. The weather was great, and we had a wonderful time. The little kids swam in the freezing pool. The big kids gave us a little concert. Jakie sang some songs he wrote and made all of us laugh, especially Joe.

We stayed up late visiting with Mike Carr. I haven't seen him in years. He remembers a lot more of our teen years than I do. It was a fun, long day.






No comments:

Post a Comment