Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Monday

I went walking while the sun was still out. When I got home it started to sprinkle. I pulled a few weeds then headed up the stairs. I took a pic of this Royal Poincianna tree during my walk.

After breakfast I started school. The band went to church to film a music video. Tom took out our broken dishwasher and had Garrett and Tommy carry it down the stairs. 

At 3 o'clock I made hummus, cucumber, and tomato wraps for everyone. Then we left for Sloppy Joes. Jake came with us. TJ's family leaves for CA on Wednesday. We leave on our northern trip a week from tomorrow.

Back to Sloppy's...nothing out of the ordinary happened. Jake was super cute.  I took them for gelato. I didn't eat supper. I ate some of the kids leftovers and now I  starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment