Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 7, 2013

Saturday

I folded laundry half the day. The big kids left at 11 AM for the gig at Sunset Pier. I cleaned out my bedroom closet. I have a bag full for Salvation Army. I helped Garrett make a brownie chocolate marshmallow peanut butter rice Krispy treat that he wanted to make for his friend Jaden. 

I took a break and went in the hot tub. Then spent a few hours doing bookkeeping. Garrett worked tonight at church and I watched an Indiana Jones movie with Tommy and Charlie while doing the books. Then we watched the newer Karate Kid movie. It was good but I will be a fan of the first one. Tom and I saw a Karate Kid movie when we were on our honeymoon. 

Had Garrett do the dishes. ( I did them this morning) and made the kids go to bed at midnight. I can hear Garrett, Aaron, and Jonathan still talking. A half hour ago they were throwing a big ball around down the hallway. They took the pictures off the wall so they wouldn't break anything. I don't live in a playground. I made them stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment