Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014

Monday

Ugh!!! We are leaving tomorrow. I hoped to get so much done today, but it looks like tomorrow will be another day of scrambling. 

We had till 3:00 to get things done. Ed, Ben, and Ethan took off to the studio this morning. Kurt and Luke helped a little by taking some things to Salvation Army. Garrett spent an hour or more in the bathroom. Joe fell asleep 3 different times before we left for Sloppy's at 3:30. So Tom worked alone downstairs on the trailer. I packed for Tommy, Charlie, and me.

I didn't get any cooking done so I had no food to take to Sloppy's. I had to order food there. My fridge is loaded with produce, so what I can't take I will give to Kim.

I will make a list tonight before I go to sleep of things to bring, and a 'to do' list. Tomorrow is take care of the food day. I need to stay calm, and kids need to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment