Friday, July 12, 2013

July 11, 2013

Thursday

Today was our 27th anniversary. I had to get up and walk early so I could take Charlie to his dentist appointment. He got a tooth pulled and did great. The dentist showed him the x-ray.

Afterwards, we went to Sears and bought him some new clothes and two new pillows for my bed. He was looking pretty shabby and so were my pillows. Then we went over to Publix for popcicles for him.

The drive home was long. I took Tommy and Charlie's IPads away yesterday and most of today, and when I got home the kids were actually playing Monopoly.

At 5:30 Tom and I left with TJ and Ang to their gig at Blue Heaven for our anniversary dinner. It started to rain shortly after we were seated and we moved to the bar. We also got to visit with Hanrow and Sophia as they sat with us for a while.

The lead singer for The Cars was there. He walked past our table and sat at the bar until their table was ready. He looked like an old rock star, but I wouldn't have recognized him. I don't know what anyone looks like, except maybe Clint Eastwood. I should have named one of the boys Clint.

Anyways, the food was lush and we had a piece of Blue Heaven's Key Lime Pie. A cat kept sitting next to me hoping for some food. He didn't know that I don't share food.

When we left there we stopped at Hogsbreath. Ang wanted to hear the band, Boston Boy. We stayed for a few minutes and then went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment