Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013

Tuesday

This morning I walked to Walgreens. I bought hairspray, a notebook to keep my school records in, and ziplock bags.

After showering and breakfast I had the kids pick chores. They couldn't decide what to do with their friends over. Some wanted to play soccer at the park. Finally, they decided to go to the studio. The younger boys were disappointed they couldn't go. I didn't let Garrett because he blew me off with his history yesterday, so he stayed home to do that. Tommy and Charlie wanted to go too, but some of the other kids were being mean to them and didn't want them to come. There really was no reason for them to go, they just wanted to be in on the action.

I had Joe bring me the T-shirt box from the trailer. I refolded and bagged the shirts and labeled them with permanent marker. I also restocked them and put them into a new bin.

I made two loaves of bread and they didn't flop! :0) Finally!! I started supper preparations. The boys went to hockey. I had supper ready at 8:30 when they got back, teriyaki chickpeas with mushrooms, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, boiled potatoes, and salad. I was really craving dessert but there was none.
Rob came up to play hockey again. After we ate, we watched some youtube videos on the projector screen, and then some old videos of the band and Nina and Naomi. We ended with a funny video the kids made at the house in Missouri. It's called "The Fast and the Homeless." It's silly but it was fun. It reminded me again how much I liked living there. The video is on youtube if you want to watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment