Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 12, 2013

Friday

I did dishes all day today and I watched Jake and Callie from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. TJ, Ang, Ed, and Nina played at Blue Heaven from 10-2. That's my favorite time, to go for breakfast, but I just ate there last night and TJ and Ang needed a babysitter, so I stayed home.

I refilled my peanut butter jars today. I have a giant 5 gallon bucket full of peanut butter. I love having the peanut butter, but I don't love filling the jars. The oil is at the top and its pretty solid at the bottom. So I try to break it up with my big wooden spoon. Then I spoon it into my Kitchen-Aid mixing bowl and let it stir, and then I spoon it into the jars. No matter how careful I am, I end up with peanut butter drips on the bowls, counter, and bucket. It gives me more to clean up. I dislike washing peanut buttery things. But it's done now, and I think next time I will teach Garrett how to do it.

The little boys and I went to movie night at church with Angelica, and I ate 2 cupcakes with coconut frosting. I'm a sucker for anything coconutty. The band went to their gig at Sunset Grill. We thought they would get rained out but it didn't happen.

At about 8:30 PM Tommy and I went to Winn Dixie. I was out of lettuce. Oh no! So we bought lettuce and food to take with us to Saturday's all day gig.
After I put it away I made a giant salad. Then the band showed up with pizza. I cut up watermelon too. I cleaned up about half of it and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment