Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14, 2013

Sunday

Went to church. I hoped to go swimming afterwards but it was just too gray and dreary. I should have gone, but instead I sat in my queen's chair and crocheted. I am almost done with this project. I started listening to the book "The China Study." I also practiced the fiddle (I'm really, really bad) and the flute. Tom worked on the RV all day.

I didn't really want to be home. The house was trashed and I didn't want to use up my Sunday cleaning just so they could trash it again. Finally, around 6:30, I started making some soup. I took Tommy's friend home and then finished making a salad.  

The boys came home from playing hockey at the park and everybody ate. Tommy and Garrett picked up the living room and I did the dishes.  I read to Charlie and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment