Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, 2013

I overslept till 9:30. About 15 minutes after I woke up I got a headache. I ate some of my homemade bread with jam and laid back down for about 20 minutes. The kids picked chores.The dishes weren't done last night and Nina got dishes. She and Ed were on their way out and I could t wait any longer so I did them for her. My headache kept coming and going all day.

I got my school book orders together and ordered my books for the new school year. Then I made tacos for supper for Tom and me. We went to Bible study at church and the kids all ate there.

After church Joe and I went to Winn Dixie. I bought produce, almond milk, and some treats-a piece of carrot cake, some cookies, and brownies. I don't know what got into me. Must have been the headache. I read "Captain Underpants" to Charlie and "Key West" to Tom. We are getting close to the end. I wonder what we should read next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment