Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18, 2013

Thursday 

Went walking and the whole rest of the day was a blur. A gray day gave me a gray mood. I did some computer work till the computer glitched. I did some school work with Charlie till Charlie glitched (naughty little boy with bad attitude). I wanted to run away but I made supper instead, Super-sized salad with coconut black beans and brown rice. I think only half the kids ate. I'm tempted to get rid of the living room furniture so we can get a kitchen table that's big enough for us all to sit at the same time.

I finished crocheting lace on a baby blanket while listening to "The China Study" book.  I'm almost done with it. I used to treat myself with food and needed to find a new treat. Books might work. I like listening though so I can work on a project. I have a quilt top on my frame that I made 16 1/2 years ago. Do you think it's time to finish it?

I'm still mad about chores not getting done. I hope they enjoy doing them at 11:30 tonight.

I went to Winn Dixie at 10:30 to buy almond milk and apples. It seems like when we have a day off and I get to stay home I don't have much ambition. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment