Monday, July 22, 2013

July 21, 2013

Sunday


Went to church and then swimming at Ida's. I ate green beans and Swiss Chard for lunch. we needed groceries bad. Kurt and Ed played with Nina's band at Sunset Pier. When we got home Garrett went to work at church. Kim came over and we started a painting. We are experimenting for a future piece of artwork for the wall over my bed. We painted the background. Next I will make two big patchwork flowers and we will glue them on. Then add sparkle and embellishments. Tom took a nap. The boys came back from their gig and went back to Key West to play roller hockey. I went grocery shopping.


Winn Dixie was super busy, and I remembered that some fishing season was starting. It was almost funny to see all these guys in the grocery store, all dressed the same, and crazy about fishing. Ben said it's mini season, which is lobster I guess, and only two days long.


I was going to make supper but I was too tired. I made corn on the cob and we had ice cream. I had a craving. :0/


No comments:

Post a Comment