Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Monday


My alarm went off at 7 AM. I woke up Ed, Joe, and Tommy several times before they got up, and we headed to Key West for dentist appointments. Afterwards we went to Home Depot for some storage bins, chlorine for the hot tub, potting soil, and a huge pot to transplant a tree on our porch.


When we got home, I got to work with Joe as my right-hand man. We moved some plants around and replanted a few plants. Joe took done an old carpet And put it in the garbage. We also put to the road a wicker rocking chair that has been rotting away. Now I need a new chair for out there.


I made a salad and chick peas with teriyaki sauce. I packed some up and took it with me to Sloppy Joes.


Rob is home from his trip and he came to Sloppy's to see us. The crowd was a little quiet but our tips were pretty good. Darth Vader was in Key West tonight playing the glow-in-the-dark side banjo. 


On the way home we stopped at Winn Dixie for a treat for Charlie. Got home and went to bed. We've got to figure out a healthy snack for after Sloppy's. We always get home starving.



No comments:

Post a Comment