Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013

Tuesday

It poured this morning. I was going to walk, even though it was getting late, but TJ wanted me to watch the kids so he and Ang could go to the DMV. They bought a truck.

I made bread today and both loaves flopped in the oven. :0( I've never had that happen before. I never got to making another batch of yogurt. I made a salad for lunch and there was leftover bean soup.

TJ picked up my produce for me. I decided what to make for dinner and had to run to Winn Dixie. I have been inside so much with all this rain. I need to be outside more. 

I started crocheting a pincushion using Irish crochet. So far I am enjoying it. 

The boys went to hockey. Tom got hit in the face with a stick. Between that and his job he was pretty crabby when he came in. 

I hadn't gotten to the dishes earlier today. The big kids were at the studio all day. This doesn't work, them running off to the studio and chores never getting done. Or me, Garrett, and Tommy getting stuck with them. Ben hasn't folded laundry in over a week. It's starting to clog the hallway. I was not going to do the dishes after supper. Ed said he and Nina would do them, but they ended up babysitting for TJ so I did them, then I put my produce away. It was just before midnight. Charlie was still awake so we started another "Captain Underpants" book. 

When I was getting ready for bed I got sidetracked and started cleaning my bathroom. I usually do it on Saturdays, but we have been too busy the last two weeks and it hasn't gotten done. I swept it earlier today and now I washed the counter and sinks. And then, finally, I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment