Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 17, 2014

Thursday 

I made pancakes this morning, then did math corrections with Tommy and Garrett. I watched Jake and Callie from about 11-5 so TJ and Ang could go on a date and go grocery shopping. Tommy had a guitar lesson. 

Tonight was youth group so all the kids but Charlie went to church. Charlie and I went to Kim's and we worked in the weaving studio from 5:30-9:00. I started winding my warp for the dish towels  going to make. We are getting ready to dye some yarn exciting.

We stopped at Winn Dixie and finally bought some lettuce and berries. Came home, made the salad. We had salad, beans, rice, and fruit for supper.

Oh, I forgot to mention that our new dishwasher quit working today. Super bummed. I think Tom is even bummed.


No comments:

Post a Comment