Monday, July 7, 2014

July 5, 2014

Saturday

I walked and went to Kim's to weave. I wove 4 feet today, then went back home. I stopped at Winn Dixie again for berries, milk, bread, and lettuce. Did some housecleaning and laundry and before I knew it, it was time to leave for our wedding gig. The band was already in Key West. They played at Sunset Pier this afternoon, and the wedding was also there. Ed, Nina, and Joe also did music for the ceremony.

I don't know what I was thinking when I left. Tommy and Charlie were wearing swimsuits, great for the pool but not the wedding. So I had to take a little walk down Duval and buy them some overpriced shorts and shirts.

The rest of the afternoon and evening I just hung out. I took the kids, Tommy, Charlie, Ailsa, Aaron, Ian, and Ariel, to Duetto's for pizza and gelato. I also bough a giant box of Nerds on our walk back for the kids to share. Hung out some more, then left about an hour before the band was done. Dropped Ailsa off at her house. 






No comments:

Post a Comment