Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 26, 2014

Saturday

Woke up feeling about 75% myself. I loaded the dishwasher and ran it. The band left for Sunset Pier, and I I went to Winn Dixie and picked up peanut butter, jelly, bread, and OJ and dropped it off at TJ's. He was sick last night too. Garrett and Tommy were sick last night too. Then I went to the weaving studio and helped Kim wind another wrap onto the loom. 

On my way home I stopped at Winn Dixie again, for lunch food. I came home and ate lunch with Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie. I rested in my room for half an hour, then folded laundry. I asked Garrett to clean the living room. He did a lousy job and I had to do it with him. Grrrr. I finished the dishes from earlier, then laid down again.

Garrett went to work at church. The band got back home. I went with Ed, Nina, Joe, and Ariel to No Name Pub, even though I didn't have much of an appetite. We hurried home so the boys could go to the park for hockey. 

I cut up a watermelon and made the salad. Then ran back to Winn Dixie for the third time today, for meat for Rob, and coffee.

Back home, I made a Waldorf salad, sliced mushrooms for Rob's meat, and they all came back from the park. 

I wasn't hungry and had no energy so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment