Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 2, 2014

Wednesday

I woke up at 9:30 AM after 3 1/2 hours of sleep. I started putting a few things away, a load of wash, and made chocolate chip pancakes. I emptied Tommy's and Charlie's backpacks and bags of food. Joe worked down in the trailer and cleaned some junk out of the van. Before I knew it, it was time to go to our gig at Schooner Wharf. Then Tom said I didn't have to go. Yay!!! A night off. 

I made myself a burrito with onions, sweet potato, kidney beans, rice, and corn. Charlie and I went to church. Kim gave us a ride home, and about 10 minutes later Rob showed up and fixed me dinner. Another yay!!

Garrett and Jonathan wanted to go roam the neighborhood close to midnight. I said, "No way. Get to bed.." Charlie was still up when the band got home. He's a bum.


No comments:

Post a Comment