Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014

Friday

I washed all the dishes in the dishwasher, then all the dishes on the counter. Luke threw up during the night so he was sleeping on the couch. TJ picked up Garrett and Charlie at 10:30 AM and took them to the movies in Marathon, a homeschooling event. Tommy slept over at Cameron's last night and went to the movies too.

When all my dishes were done I went to Kim's. Angelica was there too and we had a relaxing time talking while working. I finished winding my warp and started weaving on the next wrap. While I was there, Tom worked on the dishwasher and found a bad ground, so he was able to fix it. Then Tom brought Joe over to Kim's on the motorcycle. Joe had folded all the laundry for me while I was gone, and now he wanted to take me to lunch at No Name Pub. :0)

Tom worked on fixing a light at Kim's, and Joe and I went to eat. That was a nice get-a-way. Tom showed up when we were done eating. 

Next we stopped at the bank so Joe could activate his debit card, then we stopped at Salvation Army. Then went home.  I asked Aaron and Charlie to clean the living room and they both ignored me, so I told Aaron he could go home tonight. Now he started to clean, but too little, too late.   I also took Charlie's jawbreaker away.  Kurt argued with me about Aaron, so when we got to Schooner Wharf, I bought the band iced capps at Duetto's but didn't get one for him.  Kurt doesn't like to help with chores either.

The night went by fast for me. I talked with a new fan for most of the night. He had seen the kids this morning at Blue Heaven. Speaking of Blue Heaven, Nina was sick their this morning. She missed a few songs and was back singing. 

I left with Tommy at about 10:30 PM and went home.




No comments:

Post a Comment