Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014

Monday

I woke up early, before my alarm, so I could get myself and Tommy ready for Sea Camp. I had hoped Tom would go with me on the first day, just to drop him off, but Tom couldn't get up. So Tommy and I went. After dropping him off, I knew he would have a good time. The girl knew who he was and the other kids were friendly.

When I got home I made coffee and had some quiet time. Planned my day a little bit. I made a tofu breakfast scramble. I need to change up breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day. I found some other things to try.

I did school with Charlie, and history and math with Garrett. I had Joe fold two baskets of laundry, and had Kurt and Luke take care of the dishes.

The band left for Sloppy Joes. I stayed home so that I could pick up Tommy from camp. My plan was to pick up Tommy, stop and visit Angelica, and then get groceries. I wasn't going to go to the gig. But Tom texted me and wanted me to come to watch little kids. I stopped at Angelica's and visited while Tommy showered there. Then we stopped at the house so I could change and Tommy could brush his teeth, then drove the two of us to Key West. It was the longest drive ever.

We got there half way thru. Charlie had been manning the CD table and was proud of himself for selling 10 CDs. There were a lot of kids in the audience tonight.

A pic from a fan from thedoerfels Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment