Friday, July 11, 2014

July 9, 2014

Wednesday

I went walking this morning. I planned on doing school but Tom reminded me of an 11 o'clock appointment at the bank. We went and it took 2 hours. That was not in my plan for the day. We are an LLC now, and we got a business checking account and credit card.

The older kids had meetings at church. The younger ones did history and math on their own.

 When we got home I finished Tommy's camp application. I made a Waldorf salad with grapes, apples, celery, chickpeas, and pecans. I used vanilla coconut yogurt instead of mayonnaise. I packed it up with a green salad and took it to Kim's to share for supper later. Charlie went with me to the studio and he played with Stevie while Kim and I wove. Kim was actually unweaving 6 feet. She made a big mistake the day before. 

We took our food with us to Bible study and ate there. I came home and did an Omnibus lesson. Got to bed after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment