Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013

Friday

Woke up at 7, an hour before my alarm, which was ok because I like to hang out by myself in the quiet of the morning. We left for Blue Heaven at 8:30 AM, TJ, Ed, Nina, Ben, Tom, and I.

I spent most of my time there shopping online for that perfect dress for an important event in which we all need to dress in silver and sparkle. I finally picked a dress and I am going to embellish it. I still have to order beads, hopefully tomorrow. I also ordered Tom's clothes. I hope he likes them. He never shops and usually doesn't like what I buy him.

After breakfast, Tom and I went with Rob over to the hammock store and Rob helped me out with a hammock chair for Tom's sister Becky. She saw it when she visited 2 months ago. We are going to take it north with us when we go the end of May.

When the band was done playing, we picked them up and drove home. I made a salad. The band left for Marathon to play at Sunset Grill. I did the dishes. Tommy and I were watching Callie. Garrett went to hockey practice.

At 5:30 Tommy rode a bike to church to help set up for movie night. At 6 o'clock Charlie and I put Callie in the stroller to walk to church. Angelica got home with Jake just as we were leaving so we took Jake too.

Tommy had ripped off a toenail while running around barefoot in the church. Doug had put aside some cotton candy and popcorn for us because last time poor Charlie didn't get cotton candy because it had run out. That was special. Angelica came over too.

After the movie, I sewed the hem on Callie's crab dress. Tom and Kurt came home a little early from the gig. They got rained out towards the end. The rest of the band went to see Brenden's band play at Salty's. I made tacos for Tom and I and when the band did come home they brought a pizza. Good thing for Charlie because cotton candy and popcorn were all he had for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment