Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013

Sunday

Went to church. It was bless the motorcycles Sunday. There were about 50 motorcycles there. When I got home I moved the laundry and got out my flute. I practiced for about 5 minutes when I got a phone call from Stacey. We talked almost 2 hours! I put my flute away and made Swiss chard, onions, walnuts, and raisins to eat on the way to Schooner Wharf. I chopped up a pineapple and a watermelon too.

Today was the Wrecker's Race. My friend Zona won in her division. She was so excited. Some friends from church were in it too. They sat with us for the awards ceremony. They came in 2nd in their division.

The weather today was gorgeous, low 80s and breezy. I can't wait to go kayaking some more. I want to go to the beach too. Don't know when.



No comments:

Post a Comment