Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

I still wasn't with it today. I made granola and took Garrett for a haircut. We went to Gym class. Tom drove us. Afterwards we stopped at Home Depot and I bought a flowering Vinca plant for $0.99. Then we stopped and looked at kayaks but they were too expensive.

When we got home I put away my produce and started supper and some kitchen clean-up. I made Spicy Black bean soup, a salad, and chopped up 2 small watermelons. It's still a mess out there.

Rob came up and the boys played hockey.

Ed went to the dentist today. He had pain still from his crown. There were problems. Food and dentil floss stuck in there. He was still bleeding when he got home, and still bleeding after hockey. I had him ice it, and then put a wet tea bag on it. The bleeding finally slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment