Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

I had my alarm set for 7:55 am but woke up at 7. It gave me time to be slow. I went to Blue Heaven with TJ, Ed, and Nina. Angelica didn't feel well so she stayed home.

Blue Heaven was great, sunny and warm but comfy in the shade. Rob met me for breakfast and I gave him his clothes that I mended. We both had the Rooster Special and even had a little chicken jump up on our table.

After Rob left, I enjoyed just sitting by myself embroidering. When we left we stopped at Ross. I bought five dresses. Two of them were only $7! I also bought a little table for out on the porch by the hammock chair, and some storage containers for the pantry. TJ and Ed ran into the Verizon store for Ben, and then we went to Ben Franklin's where I bought buttons for Callie's smocked crab dress. Then TJ drove us to the Hogfish.

Our favorite Ingrid took care of us. I sat and embroidered some more while the band played. Then Tom got a call from Angelica. She had been in an accident and crashed into a guardrail. She was on her way to the Hogfish and was just a few miles away. Tom and I hurried there to help her.

She and Jake were ok. Callie wasn't with them. She was at Connie's. The police, a fire truck, and an ambulance were there. She got all her stuff out of the car, which was totaled. After the tow truck got there we took her and Jake to the Hogfish.

I sat and embroidered some more. Jake ate French fries. Then he "played" fiddle with the band. We drove home and went to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment