Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2012

Sunday

I feel like today was two whole days.

We went to church. Ed, Nina, Naomi, Kurt, and Aaron went to play at Sunset Pier. Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie went to Jaden's house, and Tom, Joe, and I stayed home. I spun some yellow wool with sparkles for a little while. Then I moved to the kitchen and started spilt pea soup. I also chopped up a salad and ate it for lunch.

I went to Winn Dixie and picked up a few things. After putting it away I started a colorful cake. Kim stopped in for a visit. I made spaghetti. Tommy put dishes away for me and then Ben did the dishes.

Rob came up and the boys went to the park and played hockey. I put on my seamstress hat and did some sewing for Rob. I cut off the hood of a sweatshirt and finished the top of it. I'm very pleased how it turned out.

When Rob left, I did the dishes, showered, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment