Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 24, 2013

Wednesday

I went walking first thing this morning. Today's breakfast choices were oatmeal with fruit or peanut butter toast with strawberries or bananas. Tommy finished his independent work before I started school. It makes the school part of the day go so much faster.

The older boys and the Newtons spent most of the day at the studio. They worked all day recording a live album for the Newtons. I can't wait to hear it.

I made steamed broccoli for lunch and I must have made something else but I can't remember. I know that I was tired of being in the kitchen. I did make some cookies out of 1 cup of oats and 1 banana. I mixed it in the kitchen aid, added a handful of walnuts and a handful of raisins, and baked it at 350 for 20 min I think. I liked them. The last oatmeal cookies I made tasted more like muffins. These were drier, almost crunchy.

TJ and Ang took Charlie with them to the beach. That helped our day to be more peaceful. When I finished school I started another dress for Callie. I'm excited about this one, tucks and hand embroidery. :0) I also did some alterations on Rob's sweatshirt. A few days ago I took the hoodie off. Today I took in the sides. He must be getting skinnier.

We ate at church, then had Bible study. I crocheted a little. Sewed a little more until Tom got upset about how Joe was doing his job. They work together. Joe does the computer end of the job. So Tom went to bed mad. Joe was trying to work. The printer ran out of ink in the middle of his papers he was printing. We changed it but then it wouldn't resume. He tried other ways. Nope. It would t work. He finally got it done, but I gave up trying to help. The little boys took forever getting ready for bed. I was getting frustrated. I finally got to bed, exhausted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment