Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

I had another slow morning with low motivation and ambition. Just tired of being everyone else's motivation.

A friend called and asked if I could take in a pair of pants and hem them for her nephew. They came over and I pulled out my sewing machine. They needed them for tomorrow. It took about an hour and a half I think.

The band went to the studio to work on a photo shoot. Garrett and Tommy tried to not do school. Charlie got his school work done, and then we went to a birthday party at Venture Out for Jaden. I took the three little boys, (reminds me of the three little pigs) Bobby, Shannon, and Alisa. There were a few other families there. We went swimming and had hot dogs and chips. I don't normally eat them but I did today. It was a fun, relaxing time.

As I was driving home I found out that Garrett had gotten cut running and jumping over a chain. He didn't make it over, fell, broke or knocked the chain off, which kind of went flying or something and hit and broke the globe of a light. I'll tell Brenda about it tomorrow.

We got home just as the bigger boys began rolling in from hockey. The kitchen was trashed. I started dishes and made rice and a stir-fry. It was pretty good. More dishes. I recruited help from Garrett and Tommy. I relaxed on the hammock on the porch for a few minutes and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment