Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Monday

We had a muggy night so I woke up feeling yucky and slow. Moved the laundry and tried to help Tommy with his foot. A toenail was ripped off on Friday and today I wanted him to get the bandage off. He soaked it but we couldn't get it off. He's going to try the hot tub next. I hope he doesn't end up needing a doctor. We have had more injuries in 2013 than the last 24 years of kids put together.

We did school till 2:30. Then the boys worked on their own. I hurried off to Winn-Dixie and bought berries, apples, bananas, Romaine lettuce, and frozen fruit. I rushed home to cook some food to eat on the way to Sloppy Joe's and had Garrett make a salad.

We piled in the van and enjoyed the air-conditioning all the way there. When we got there, I had to buy tommy a pair of flip flops because he couldn't wear shoes.

The show was fun. Rob showed up and took the kids for ice cream. Sloppy's was packed. It's fun to watch people having fun, smiling and laughing, and taking pictures.

We stopped at Winn-Dixie on the way home and bought Popsicles for Charlie since he did such a good job tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment