Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19, 2014

Sunday 


Took the day off from walking. The band led worship at church today, so thy left early. Tom and I went in the hot tub, then woke up Tommy and Charlie for church. I ate my oatmeal and banana and then we left. Three people at church thought I was Kim this morning. Yippee!!


After worship, Nina's band went to their gig at Sunset Pier. Ian and Ariel stayed with us. When we got home from church, Tom and Joe watched hockey and football. Garrett hung out with Jaden in the living room, the younger boys played outside with Ian and Ariel, and I folded laundry while listening to "The Mysterious Island" on Audible on my phone. Kurt had a 3 hour drum lesson at the studio from a drummer from Nashville. 


Time passed quickly and it was time to get ready to leave for Schooner Wharf. We had a good night. The temp was 63 degrees with hardly a breeze so it wasn't too bad out. The younger kids played tag, and Aaron's borrowed skateboard went off into the  ocean water. The kids asked someone on a boat for help. They used a big hook to get it out. 


TJ left the gig a few minutes early. He has to go home, take a nap, and go to work at his side job with Fran. Everyone could use a full day off, but right now we are making hay while the sun shines. 


I was able to load the dishwasher before we left, but the house is pretty trashed. I'm still trying to get caught up from my trip to NY. The laundry is almost caught up. My desk is almost cleaned off. Maybe someday I'll get to cleaning my dirty bathroom. Tomorrow Garrett is supposed to go see his surgeon. 


Today is Jake's 4th birthday. :0) We had to move his party to Wednesday. Curious Jake :0) 



No comments:

Post a Comment