Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31. 2014

Friday


I was tired all day and could not shake it. 


Late last night on their way home from Schooner, TJ and Ang stopped at the ER because Ang was in a lot of pain. They said both she and baby were both fine. I think Tom and I got home around 3 am.


I woke the boys up earlier today so we could get more schoolwork done. I started Tommy over again in his math book. Only 1 wrong on the first test. He's off to a good start! 


School, school, and more school. It sure dragged on today. And our fridge was pretty bare, so after school, I went to Winn Dixie. Luckily, there were some boys here when I got back so I didn't have to carry it all up the stairs by myself. I started homemade baked beans on the stove while I put the groceries away. Then I made rice and a giant salad so hopefully I won't have to make salad tomorrow. 


The younger boys and I stayed home from the Hurricane gig tonight. Rob came up and treated us with donuts and he took the kids to the park. They came back and we ate and visited. I did the dishes, put leftovers away, and got ready for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment