Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 1, 2014

Wednesday

Since it was New Year's Day I decided to be different and not walk. :0) Becky's family went to Theater of the Sea in Islamorada. I considered going with them but decided to stay home. Good thing, too, because I told TJ I would babysit. The band had an afternoon gig with Angelica at Sunset Pier.

I did some laundry, colored with Callie, and finished sewing the lace on my sheet. I also started fixing Jake's quilt that Kim and I made him. A dog had chewed a hole in it. I put new batting in the hole. I'm going to appliqué an octopus where the hole was.

They got back from their gig, and TJ and Angelica took the kids home. Nina, Charlie, and I walked to church for supper and Bible study. Tom wasn't ready to go and I strongly dislike being late. 

After church we came home and watched a movie. Charlie really wanted to watch "Arthur Christmas." It was funny, but halfway thru I was just too tired and went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment