Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 28, 2014

Tuesday


I couldn't sleep last night and didn't fall asleep till after 4 am. :0(  Joe, Ben, and JC were up late playing some hockey video game. After sending a few texts I finally had to go out there and tell them to go to bed. So, I overslept till 9. I didn't get out for my walk till 10:30 and it was a little hot, but not humid, so it was ok. I ran 2 1/2 times around the park. That's the longest I've run so far.


We left for gym class at 12:30. I just needed to vedge so I sat in the car for 45 minutes. I listened to my book and knitted. Then I got out and visited with the other moms. We brought the kids's friend, Jaden, home.


Ben took Garrett to Key West for his doctor appointment. Joe went too, so they could all go to Southernmost Youth afterwards. Jaden ended up going home.  I went to my Tai Chi class. It was my first time back since before Christmas. I was so glad there were other people there. Sometimes I go and I'm the only one. 


I was tired afterward, and a little discouraged. The house was trashed. I didn't want to pick anything up, I didn't want to do dishes, I didn't want to make dinner, and I didn't want to deal with all the cardboard that had piled up by the door, from packages in the mail. Last week I did Garrett's chores, as he was not able yet. But this week I started to wear out. The older boys had been so busy, but it was time for them to start picking up the slack. 


Tom, Rob, and TJ took the younger kids to the park to play hockey. I did another Omnibus lesson, then made pizza dough. I cleared off the table, ordered 7 pizzas for 8:30, and then put together the healthy pizza with no cheese. I made a salad. Shannon went with me to pick up the pizzas. We ate. The boys watched hockey. I put leftovers away. Tommy put dishes away and I told Ben to wash. (He fell asleep on the couch and didn't wash till the next morning). I changed Garrett's bandage and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment